Friday 6 January 2017

Sam Page's Azog's Legion army - Tale of many Gamers

"Moria had been taken by legions of Orcs led by the most vile of their race... Azog the Defiler. The giant Gundabad orc had sworn to wipe out the line of Durin."

Since the day Games Workshop released Azog and his hunter orcs, they have been one of my primary armies. With their two attacks and fell sighted wargs, they were a force to be reckoned with. They even made it into SBG Issue 2 (which you should check out here SBG Towers). 

A few years have passed since then and now we have the There and Back Again source book which gave The Hobbit SBG a well deserved boost. After an in-depth analysis (and a well time Christmas present from my parents) I decided to upgrade my Hunter orc army to an Azog's Legion army. It is time to unleash the hoards of hell upon the battlefields of Rivenstead and beyond.

 


There is most of my month 1 warband built (ignore the wulfen behind, they will probably appear in another article at some point). Unlike the others, I have not planned out my force but will instead go by what Forgeworld release. So expect to see Ogres, Gundabad Trolls and more berserkers in the coming months. 

Until then, Happy Wargaming! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment