Sunday 11 February 2018

Sam's Hobby Corner: Steelheart's Champions



Welcome back to the Mid Sussex War-gamers blog. Today, I am going to showcase the first warband I painted for Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire.

Ever since the Stormcast Eternals were released, I have wanted to try my hand at painting some of Sigmar's shiniest servants but didn't fancy painting up an entire Age of Sigmar army. When Shadespire was released, I was happy to see the Stormcasts in the starter box. As such, they immediately went onto the painting tables.








These were remarkably fun to paint and surprisingly quick. I think they took about 4 hours in total.

Next up I am going to be painting the Urruk warband for Shadespire. They have been sitting on my desk since Christmas but I have been stuck for a scheme. At the time of writing, the Fyreslayer warband are up for Pre-order and they look super fun so they may jump the queue.

Outside of Shadespire warbands I am painting up my Tyranid Army as well as trying to paint my Good force for the SBG GT at the end of February.

Until next time, Happy Wargaming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment